
This week our school is conducting its annual open house for all students and parents. It is a chance for cyber school teachers and students to meet, even if for only an hour or two.
Students will get a chance to interact with teachers and school officials but will also get a chance to visit with their peers as well. This is all in an effort to foster some unity and resiliency on the part of the school, teachers and students as well.
The event will be held at night in our offices for about 2 hours. The PE department plans to show off some great videos that we have used for instruction as well as an informative PowerPoint highlighting what we do. I look forward to meeting students taking my class this semester. It can only help to support a better rapport with the student body. In turn, that hopefully makes a more productive student base.

2 comments:
That is awesome open house. Anyway you can share some of the projects your students have made with us?
Alex,
That is a great idea. Yes, I think I can arrange something. I do get some excellent submissions from time to time.
Stay tuned :-).
Post a Comment